The Mini Pro Amp Kit features our 10mmSL50 board for a very focused directional audio beam.
Digital Signal Processing for the best possible directional audio.
With over two years of testing and development behind us, the Soundlazer Pro Amp contains the latest algorithms and DSP technology to deliver the crispest and best sounding directional ultrasonic audio of any product on the market. In addition, our technology is less than half the price of any similar competing products.
- Use your imagination: The effects of parametric speakers are not only a great demonstration of how sound propagates through air but also offer many useful applications. Some examples are:
- Ambient Background Sound: Put the Soundlazer behind a plant or table in a room and “beam” background sounds or music into the room. Unlike other speakers, the Soundlazer will create virtual sound sources around the room.
- Showroom Floors: Beam important product information, advertisements or promotions quietly and discreetly to individual customers in your store.
- Animatronics and Displays: By pointing the Soundlazer at a stuffed animal, animated display or other object, the sound will appear come directly from the object the Soundlazer is pointed at.
- Public Safety: Warning selected people in a group of localized dangers or obstructions.
- Advertising: Selective billboards where only the person in front of a particular ad can hear the message.
- Soundlazer Pro Amplifier.
- 120/240 VAC worldwide power adapter.
- 10mmSL50 ultrasonic transducer board.
- 3.5mm stereo audio cable.
- 12VDC power input.
- Ultrasonic Amplifier drives up to 200 ultrasonic transducers.
- 50 transducers, each 10mm in diameter.
- wide beam angle for directional audio in public spaces.
- screw terminals for connection to Soundlazer amplifiers.
- Transducer array measures 2.50″ (64mm) X 5.00″ (128mm).
- Ultrasonic amplifier measures 4″ (102mm) wide X 5″ (127mm) deep X 1.5″ (38mm).
Approximate usable range indoors: 39.3 feet (12 meters) with a beam size of around 3.2 feet (1.0 meter)
Outdoor range varies with weather conditions such as wind and temperature.