Every Eurorack modular system needs at least one, if not a few VCAs. This modern designed VCA is based on the THAT 2181 Series integrated-circuit voltage controlled amplifiers (VCAs). They are very high performance current-in/current-out devices with two opposing-polarity, voltage-sensitive control ports. The Soundlazer VCA offers a wide range exponential control of gain and attenuation with low signal distortion.
- Fully Assembled.
- 4 HP width.
- Lighted input and output jacks.
- Adjustable audio signal input offset.
- Adjustable CV input gain.
- Symmetry adjust via recessed trimpot. (access without removing panel)
- Low Distortion: ~ 0.0025
- Wide Dynamic Range: >120 dB
- Wide Gain Range: >130 dB
- Fits In Standard Eurorack cases.
- +12V/-12V Power Input.
- Power consumption less than 20mA (.020A) +/- 12 volts.
- 100% Analog Circuits.